Concordia Faculty Study Abroad Handbook
Great information for how to develop and run a Global Ed. course, also contains policy statements for Global Ed. Courses
- Click here to download the Faculty Handbook.
Faculty Toolkit from the University of Kentucky
- Excellent ideas, assignments, and activities for incorporating into your Global Ed. Courses to support cross-cultural learning
- This resource was developed by Anthony Ogden, one of the most well-known researchers and practitioners in the field of Education Abroad.
- Click here to explore the University of Kentucky Toolkit.
Webinars from "Institute for Cross-Cultural Teaching and Learning"
- These 45 minute videos provide excellent theoretical and practical insights for helping faculty leaders enhance the cross-cultural learning of their students while running short-term programs.
- Putting Theory Into Practice: Intercultural Competence in Action Both Pre-departure and On-site (PDF Slides)
- Video (45 minutes)
- Embedding Intercultural Learning in Short-Term and Faculty-Led Programs (PDF Slides)
- Video (40 minutes)